Submit Your Music!
Currently, we are only accepting Instrumental LoFi HipHop. If your music doesn't sound like the music on our playlists, please don't submit.
Memberships are the fastest way to get more streams. We check for membership updates several times throughout the week. Memberships support LoFi Panda Jams and Jay Gemini to help post LoFi edits to Instagram/Twitter, advertise the playlists, keep the playlists updated, create sample packs, and make tutorials to help you on your musical journey.
Members get premium placement. Meaning, your approved songs are on the top of our playlists. Our Members get access to the Discord server, Sample Pack discounts, and much more.
Memberships are handled through Ko-Fi, a third-party donation site. To view are current membership plans, visit join.LoFiPandaJams.com
One-Time Donations are a great way to submit your music, while still supporting our cause. These Playlist Submissions are checked every few weeks. Your music will be added to the Master Playlist. Watch our video to learn more.
One-Time Donations are handled through Ko-Fi, a third-party donation site. To get started, visit donate.LoFiPandaJams.com
Free submissions require you to follow our playlists. Free Submissions are handled through Toneden, Google Forms, and a python script that updates the Pending Submissions Playlist automatically. Watch our video to learn more.
- Visit free.LoFiPandaJams.com to get started
- Toneden will verify that you follow our playlists and unlock a Google Form link
- Use the Google Form to Submit your music
- Your song will automatically be added to the "Pending Submission" playlist within 48 hours. @LoFiSpotify will Tweet every time the Pending Submission playlist has been updated. You can also view this playlist at pending.LoFiPandaJams.com
- Your submission may take a long time before it gets reviewed. Once reviewed, approved songs will be added to the Master Playlist. Watch our video to learn more.